Instructions for registration
- All local and international participants at RIRC 2019 must be registered prior to the conference using the link provided in this web page.
- International participants shall pay their conference fee, on arrival at the conference venue.
- Local participants are required to pay the conference fee following registration by using one of the following payment options;
- Payment into the Rajarata University bank account:
Faculty of Applied Sciences,
Rajarata University of Sri Lanka
Bank of Ceylon, Mihintale
Account No. 0006809656
- Pay at the Faculty of Applied Sciences, Rajarata University Shroff counter.
The RIRC 2019 registration fees are as follows;
|Type of Participant||Registration Fee|
|All local undergraduate students||Free|
|Local postgraduate students (MSc, MPhil, PhD)||2000 LKR|
|All other local participants||3000 LKR|
|International participants||75 USD|
Registration for workshops are now open!
Register at http://www.rirc2019.lk/conference-
Limited seats. Registration will be on first come first serve basis!